While we recommend leaving pop-ups turned on so you don’t miss any great deals, we know there are times when you may want to browse without distraction.
If you want a temporary break from pop-ups, you can snooze them for 24 hours.
- Go to a specific item on a retailer’s site
- In the pop-up that appears, click Snooze
- Select one of the following options:
- Snooze for this store
- Snooze for all stores
Note: You’ll only see this pop-up on your first visit to a retailer’s site.
Missed the snooze option or want to turn off pop-ups altogether? Follow the steps for your specific browser.
Follow the images below for a step by step process:
- Click the three dots in the top-right corner of your screen
- Click More Tools, then Extensions
3. Find Karma and click Details
4. Under Site access, make sure ‘On click’ is selected in the drop-down list
Note: You must navigate to karmanow.com before attempting the steps below.
- Click the Safari menu, then Preferences
- Click the Websites tab
- Click Pop-up Windows, then karmanow.com
- Select Block from the drop-down list
Use Karma on demand
Even if you’ve disabled pop-ups, you can still use the Karma button when it suits you.
- Visit your favorite retailer site
- Click the Karma icon in the toolbar
- Karma will open on the right side of your screen